Fancy a healthy but naughty cocktail? Why not try a light and refreshing Carrot Mimosa. One of your five a day?
What you’ll need…
- 125ml Scarpetta Frico Frizzante
- 25ml Carrot Juice (Fresh or from a carton)
- 25ml Cointreau
- Garnish: Carrot tops, if desired or a slice or orange
Double the quantities if you want to make it a long drink.
How to make it…
- Chill the glasses prior to making
- Add the carrot juice
- Add in the Cointreau
- Top up with the Frico Frizzante
- Give a little swizzle, making sure they’re all blended but not to bubble-over!
- Garnish if desired and drink!
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.