This sparkling white and whiskey cocktail is definitely one to try. Introducing to you… The Julep.
How to make it…
- Prepare the glass by adding some crushed ice and a couple of muddled mint leaves.
- Add 25ml of the mint sugar syrup, along with the whiskey.
- Top up with Scarpetta Frico Frizzante to desired taste.
- Very gently, stir the contents making sure not to over fizz it.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and serve.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Mint Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Add some fresh mint leaves to give it the mint taste. Over medium-high heat, stir the mixture until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.