Our Rosé Spritz os simple to make and very refreshing.
What you’ll need…
- 4 tbsp Elderflower syrup
- 400ml (2 cans) No.3 Rosé
- 200ml Sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: 4 sprigs Thyme and 1 fig, quartered
How to make it…
- Divide the ice cubes and syrup between the four glasses.
- Add 100ml of No.3 Rosé wine to each glass.
- Add to each glass a splash of mineral water.
- Given them a gentle stir trying not to over bubble them.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme and a quarter of a fig.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.