Smashing our way through summer with this Strawberry Smash cocktail! Simple to make, yet so tasty.
What you’ll need…
- 90g Chopped strawberries
- 750ml (3 cans) No. 1 Sparkling White (125ml per glass)
- 6 tbsp Simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Slices of lemon
How to make it…
- Divide the strawberries between each of the glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp of the simple syrup to each of the glasses.
- Mash together using either a muddler or a handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to each of the glasses.
- Top up with some No. 1 Sparkling White.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.