Making your loved one a romantic breakfast this Valentines? Why not serve our light and refreshing Classic Mimosa to go with it.
What you’ll need…
- 250ml Scarpetta Frico Frizzante (1 can)
- 250ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Optional naughty extra: You can add less Frico Frizzante and add either Vodka, Grand Marnier or Chambord.
- Garnish: Slice some strawberries or a slice or orange.
How to make it…
- Make sure the ingredients having been chilling in the fridge prior to making.
- In two champagne flutes, add 125ml of champagne to each flute.
- Top up each flute with 125ml of orange juice.
- If you are using any optional extras, add them to the flutes now.
- Add slices of strawberries or a slice of orange to garnish.
- Enjoy cold! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
If you’re stuck for breakfast ideas, check out our Valentine’s Breakfast in Bed Guide.