Delivery + Returns
Our delivery + returns policy outlines when you can expect your delivery and what your should do if it turns up damaged.
Stages of ordering & delivery with Amfora.London website;
- As soon as your order is placed, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Once the order is received by our warehouse team and prepared for dispatch.
- A second email is sent to confirm that your order is complete.
- You will then receive another email to confirm your order is dispatched.
- This email will contain all the information for tracking your order. If you have shared your mobile number, you will also receive message updates.
- Each parcel has a tracking number allowing you to check the progress of your items from dispatch through to delivery.
- Our courier will notify you with an arrival time. You can also amend delivery options if you are not going to be in.
All deliveries to UK mainland are charged at a fixed rate of £5.00 for express48 delivery to your chosen address.
We currently use one trusted courier, Parcelforce.
Our fixed fee of £5.00 applies to all addresses in England, Wales and Scotland excluding Highlands & Islands.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery costs & times to other areas in the UK or internationally.
The express48 delivery ensures your order will be delivered in 2 days from dispatch. This may be longer during busier periods, but you will be able to track your order. Our courier delivers 7 days a week.
Please note that by law our courier is not permitted to leave any alcoholic goods with any person unable to provide proof that they are over 18.
What if my wines are damaged?
We’ll do everything we can to make sure your order reaches you in perfect condition. Our cans are boxed and packaged to make sure they are protected during the delivery process. But occasionally things might go wrong.
If your cans are lightly damaged, we hope that you can still enjoy the contents. Please forgive any dents or scratches that have happened during the delivery process.
If your wines cannot be drunk or are faulty please refer to our terms for returns & refund policy.
Last updated: 24 November 2020