What you’ll need…
- 80ml Water
- 80ml Sugar
- 500ml Grapefruit Juice
- 500ml (2 cans) No. 1 Sparkling White
- 118ml Edible flower petals (optional)
How to make it…
- In a pan add the water and the sugar. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (or from a carton) and then add the cans of No. 1 Sparkling White.
- Give the mixture a good stir and then pour into popsicle moulds.
- Add edible flower petals, if desired. They’re mainly for looks, but do add a hint of flavour as well.
- Pop them in the freezer for about 1 hour. Remove from the freezer and add popsicle sticks. You add the popsicle sticks after they had a little time to freeze as this keeps the sticks straight. If you put them in right away, they’ll most likely float to one side or freeze crooked.
- Put them back into the freezer until fully frozen.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.