Who fancies a Frose? The perfect frozen drink to cool you off on a hot summer’s day.
What you’ll need…
- 125ml No.3 Rosé
- 125ml Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 375ml Ice cubes
- Garnish: Mint leaves and/or a slice of pink grapefruit
Double the quantities if you want to make it a long drink or there are three-four of you.
How to make it…
- Chill the glasses in the fridge prior to making.
- Pop the ice, rosé and ruby red grapefruit juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Divide equally into two cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or pink grapefruit slices.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.