Frozen Hula Hoop
One Hula of a drink… a sweet-tart blend of pineapple, raspberry, and lemon adds fresh fruit flavour to this slushy frozen drink from Erick Castro spiked with white rum, Aperol, and dry red wine
Serves 4 – 6
What you’ll need…
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 140ml White Rum
- 140ml Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 92ml plus 2 tbsp Raspberry Syrup
- 70ml No. 5 Red Wine
- 132ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbps Aperol
- Garnish: Edible orchids, raspberries, lemon wheel
How to make it…
- Process ice cubes, rum, pineapple juice, raspberry syrup, wine, lemon juice, and Aperol in a blender until smooth
- Pour evenly into tumbler glasses.
- Garnish with pineapple fronds, orchids, and raspberries.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Cocktail can be frozen up to 3 days. Let thaw until slushy, about 15 minutes; stir well before serving.