Gin and Lambrusco in one drink… what more could you want? A recipe from beautifulbooze.com.
How to make it…
- Fill serving glass with ½ cup of ice.
- In a shaker add gin, lime, simple syrup, and ½ cup of ice.
- Shake well, and strain into prepared glass.
- Using the back of a spoon pour Lambrusco slowly over the spoon near the side of the serving glass.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.