What you’ll need…
- 50ml Gin
- 25ml Lime juice
- 10ml Simple syrup
- 43ml Scarpetta Frico Lambrusco
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish: Thyme (optional)
How to make it…
- Fill serving glass with ½ cup of ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add the gin, lime, simple syrup, and ½ cup of ice.
- Shake well, and strain into the prepared glass.
- Using the back of a spoon, slowly pour Lambrusco over the spoon and near to the side of the serving glass.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.