A twist on the classic Aperol Spritz by @tamingofthespoon. We have have adapted the recipe slightly by swapping in one of our cans of Scarpetta Frico Lambrusco.
What you’ll need…
- 75ml Aperol (25ml per glass)
- 250ml Scarpetta Frico Lambrusco (83ml per glass)
- ½ tsp Simple syrup, to taste (optional)
- Club soda or sparkling water, to taste
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Slices of orange
How to make it…
- Fill a wine glass about halfway with ice.
- Add the Aperol, Lambrusco, simple syrup (if using), and a splash of sparkling water.
- Gently stir together.
- Garnish with an orange slice if desired.
- Enjoy your Lambrusco Spritz! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.