Mint & Citrus White Sangria
Mint & Citrus White Sangria is delicate, refreshing, and sweet. It’s the perfect afternoon drink. We’ve adapted Minimalist Baker’s recipe.
What you’ll need…
- 3 cans West + Wilder White
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 medium lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium lime (thinly sliced)
- 4 tbsp Sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
How to make it…
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar syrup to each glass.
- Then add mint leaves and stir/lightly muddle.
- Next add some slices each of lemon and lime.
- Top off with wine and let set for a few minutes so the flavors can meld together.
- Top off with more wine and citrus as needed.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.