The Newportsnap is one luxurious cocktail. Perfect for an autumnal evening. This recipe comes from foodandwine.com. Photo credit: ©Lucas Allen
What you’ll need…
- 50ml Pink Gin
- 22ml Fresh Lemon juice
- 22ml Simple syrup
- 30ml West+Wilder Pinot Noir
- 1 cup ice
How to make it…
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, Simple Syrup and lemon juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled ice-filled rocks glass.
- Float the wine on top, slowly pouring it over the back of a spoon near the drink’s surface.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.