Rosé French 75
The Rosé French 75 is light, classic and sophisticated cocktail. We have adapted Taste & Tipples recipe with our cans of wine.
What you’ll need…
- 30ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 75ml gin
- 30ml lemon juice
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- 125ml No. 2 Sparkling Rosé
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Lemon twist
How to make it…
- Apart from the No. 2 Sparkling Rosé, put all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Give it a good shake and then strain into two champagne flutes.
- Top both glasses up with No.2 Sparkling Rosé wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and drink.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.