Saint Chenin – A Wine Cocktail That Tastes Like Gin & Tonic. We have adapted Wine Mixology’s recipe with our cans of wine.
What you’ll need…
- 50ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 125ml West + Wilder Chenin Blanc
- 50ml Hendrick’s Gin
- 15ml Lime and Lemon Juice
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Lemon twist
How to make it…
- Pour the Gin into the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Then add the St. Germain and the Lime and Lemon juice to the shaker and stir.
- Then add the Chenin Blanc to the shaker and start shaking the cocktail.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and drink.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.