The St-Germain Spritz is light, sweet and slightly floral. We have adapted craftginclub.com recipe with our cans of wine.
What you’ll need…
- 40ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 80ml No. 1 Sparkling White
- 80ml Sparkling Water
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Lemon peel twist
How to make it…
- In a tall glass add the ice cubes.
- Add the St Germain liqueur.
- Slowly pour in the sparkling water and the No. 1 Sparkling White wine.
- Stir gently to blend, trying not to over fizz the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel twist.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.