Smashing our way through summer with this Strawberry Smash cocktail! Simple to make, yet so tasty.
How to make it…
- Divide the strawberries between each of the glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp of the simple syrup to each of the glasses.
- Mash together using either a muddler or a handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to each of the glasses.
- Top up with some Scarpetta Frico Frizzante.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.