Try this thirst quenching Strawberry White Wine Spritz for that perfect for summer cocktail.
What you’ll need…
- 12 Fresh strawberries
- 355ml Amfora No. 4 White
- 125ml Vodka
- 4 tbsp Simple syrup
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 180ml Soda Water
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Sprigs of fresh mint leaves
How to make it…
- Divide the strawberries between each of the glasses.
- Add 1 tbsp of the simple syrup to each of the glasses, along with the lemon juice.
- Mash together using either a muddler or a handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to each of the glasses.
- Divide the No. 4 White between each of the glasses.
- Top up each glass with soda water.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint leaves.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.
Making Simple Syrup…
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.