Not going away on holiday this year? Then why not bring a bit of Spain to the UK, with this jug of Summer Sangria. We have adapted Tikkido.com recipe with our cans of wine.
Serves approx 8 / 1 large pitcher
What you’ll need…
- 750ml (3 cans) No. 5 Red
- 1 cup of Brandy
- 1 cup of Peach Liqueur
- 1 cup of Orange Liqueur (Triple Sec)
- 1L Sparkling Water or Lemonade depending on how sweet your tooth is
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Sliced orange, lemon and chopped apple
Make sure you have a large pitcher to allow enough room for liquid, ice and fruit.
How to make it…
- If you have time, soak the fruit in the brandy overnight to give the fruit a boozy taste.
- In the pitcher add the ice cubes, fruit, brandy, peach liqueur, orange liqueur and No. 5 Red.
- Give it a stir to blend.
- Slowly pour in the sparkling water or lemonade until full or to your desired taste.
- Very gently, stir the contents making sure not to over fizz it.
- Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.