This sparkling white and whiskey cocktail is definitely one to try. Introducing to you… The Julep.
How to make it…
- In a saucepan, on a gentle heat dissolving the sugar with water and adding mint leaves.
- Set the mint syrup to one site and allow enough time to cool down.
- Add some crushed ice to the glass.
- Add 25ml of the mint sugar syrup, along with the whiskey.
- Top up with Scarpetta Frico Frizzante to desired taste.
- Very gently, stir the contents making sure not to over fizz it.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and serve.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.