This will most definitely put everyone in a jolly mood this winter.
What you’ll need…
- 132ml Vodka
- 178ml Cranberry Juice
- 178ml Grapefruit Juice
- 3 tsp Simple Syrup
- 250ml (1 can) No. 1 Sparkling White
How to make it…
- Chill 3 champagne flutes.
- Add some ice to a cocktail shaker and add the vodka, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice and simple syrup.
- Shake for 30 seconds to chill.
- Pour evening between each of the champagne flutes.
- Top each flute up with No.1 Sparkling White.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in your creations on instagram.